D.I.Y Cardigan

Hi everyone, it’s Fall and the weather is finally cooler out here in Southern Cali. During the Fall and Winter I like to wear cardigans, long and short.  Since the weather has change I decided it’s time to crochet my first cardigan. Last year I had sewn a cardigan using a McCall’s sewing  pattern. This year I found a free pattern from the RedHeart website to create this cardigan. I took me about a 2 days to complete this project and I loved the pattern so much I made another in grey.  I’ll have photos of the grey cardigan next week. This crochet cardigan will be apart of my everyday wardrobe. Crocheting this cardigan was very easy and I had fun making this for the Fall. Christmas is in two months and I think this cardigan will be a perfect gift for the love ones. I’m working on my third crochet cardigan, so stay tuned for that post. Here is my version of the Sage Stitch Cardigan.

xoxo,

Presheils

 

 

 

 

Yarn Haul

Hey everyone, as you may know I love to crochet.  This week I’m sharing some of the yarn I purchased at Walmart and Joann’s. I have many  projects planned so its only right I have the material on hand before I start.

Walmart

Three Red Heart With Love Metallic in the Color Red. I’m excited about this yarn, I’ve been searching  for yarn that has a little sparkle. This yarn has just the right amount of sparkle and its gold, my favorite.

Joann’s

Three red and two black  Red Heart Super Save Jumbo. Joann’s has weekly sales, the company send 40%,50% and sometime 60% coupons in the mail and on the app. They allow customer to combine coupons which is what I love the most about Joann’s.

DSC_0273
3 Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo
DSC_0275
2 black Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo

While I was shopping for yarn at Joann’s pick up some Clover stitch markers.

DSC_0277
Clover Stitch Markers

That’s it for the yarn haul, I have to get to started on these new projects.

Xoxoxo

PresheilS

Crochet Update

Hey everyone, this is an update on the swimsuit cover-up I made last month.I design this crochet top myself and I’m happy with how this pattern is turning out. The original top I made has one problem. One sleeve is longer than there other, lol I don’t know how that happened.

So, keeping that in mind I made a few changes to the pattern. I reduce the number of stitches in the starting chain so that the sleeves would be shorter and the same length. Also I added some stitches in the body of the top, to make the front longer. Now that I’ve finished my second top, I happy with the results. It took me a week to finish, I’m going to rewrite the pattern,  create a title and make top #3. Until then here is top #2.

 

 

Xoxo

Presheil s